Thursday 16 June 2011

MEET THE SUPPORT TEAM - Becky Roby

1. What will you do to keep the team motivated?  Whilst training for the Munro Mission I discovered that I find everything very amusing when I'm tired, so my way of motivating people will be to laugh when things get hard.  


2. What can you see as being your main job as support team member?  Hopefully supporting the runners, joining them for as long as I can on the mountains.  I’m recovering from a broken ankle, so it depends on how the ankle holds up. If I’m not in the mountains with the guys then I will definitely be back at base camp preparing dinner and setting up camp etc.

3. What did you want to be when you were younger?  I wanted to be a jungle explorer.

4. How would you describe yourself in one word? Chabal

5. What are you inspired by? High-level athletes

6. What is your top track on your i-pod at the moment? Phil Collins, 'you'll be in my heart'

7. What three things could you not live without? Dr Who, my bike, rugby

8. If you could have one superpower what would it be? To breath under water

9. What would we find in your fridge? At the moment there is very little there… some cheese and butter I think is all I have.

10. If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be and why? Definitely Stalin.  The man has got a lot to talk about.


No comments:

Post a Comment